Endless Harry Potter Wedding Theme Ideas
As you know we are a little obsessed with Harry Potter here at Different Weddings. So we thought why not give a bit more to honour our young wizard and give you inspiration on how to incorporate your Hogwarts obsession into your big day.
We have gathered images with the young wizard, Harry Potter, and his friends Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, all of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry in mind.
- Let the Bridesmaid dresses tell the love story.
2. Add a snitch ear cuff to the mix for a subtle.
3. Paper flowers with some petals made from books will ALWAYS be a winner.
4. The guests hearts will skip a beat when you walk in, in these custom Swarovski HP heels.
5. Beautifully simple – but a definite nod to wizard magic.
6. Stuck for bomboniere for guests? Harry Potter burnt and etched wooden spoons – so fab!
7. Keep the signage different and quirky.
8. Cheers to your day, wildly different and beautiful.
9. Cute wizard wands as table accessories.
10. The Groom will look smashing in his embellished tie.
11. A lovely gift for the bridesmaids.
12. The happy couple’s very own chair covers.
13. A personalised Harry Potter ring box.
14. Golden Snitch buttonhole to dress up the Groom’s suit.
15. Why not opt for a different kind of wedding dress.
16. Treat your guests with a custom made Harry Potter tiered wedding cake.
For other Harry Potter inspiration read our blog