The most incredible Star Wars cakes don’t need to be off in a galaxy far, far away. You can find your galactic inspiration right here! To celebrate the release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi, we wanted to share some of our personal favourite Star Wars themed cakes with you.
In no particular, and from subtle to spectacular, there’s something for every species.
1. We adore the peekaboo-style of cake. For those who want to blend traditional with something a little different, this first cake is perfect and easily customisable. From one angle it’s a stunningly simple cake, but turn it around and you’ve got your favourite characters peeking through!
2. This smaller two-tiered version is just as stunning. If you wanted to be bold, a completely black cake with white stars would be enough to turn us all to the darkside.
3. Potentially our favourite of this style, this cake is truly a work of art-2-d2…
4. Or, this incredibly detailed Han Solo in carbonite cake:
5. Why not share the story of how you met with this brilliant idea?
6. Why not combine a classic cake with some geeky treats? The Death Star in all its glory versus an elegant white wedding cake is the perfect pair. Plus, we’re sure these are the cupcakes you’re looking for…
7. What would a Star Wars wedding be without an appearance from Darth Vader.
8. Unleash the force with this gravity-defying cake. Pleased with this stunning cake, your guests will be.
9. What better way to top off a rustic style cake than with a Han and Leia topper?
‘I love this cake.’ ‘I know.’
10. Your guests will surely froth over this Battle of Hoth inspired cake. This snow-covered masterpiece is equally awesome as it looks delicious. Especially a great idea if you prefer fondant for the decorations and not so much to eat.
Whichever style of cake you decide to celebrate your love of Star Wars with, remember, the Force will be with you. Always.
If you love this blog, for more Star Wars ‘Different Wedding’ theme ideas here